Although engaging in math activities at home is a strong predictor of children’s math performance, many parents are unsure of how to support their child’s math learning. Furthermore, many adults report having some level of math anxiety or discomfort with doing tasks that involve math. Our workshops aim to give parents the knowledge and confidence they need to support their child’s math learning.
- Developing a Positive Math Mindset
- Math Talk for Early Learning
- Adding Math Talk to Read Alouds
- Early Math Play: Dot Cards
- Early Math Play: Linking Cubes
- Early Math Play: Playing Cards
- Early Math Play: Number Path Picnic
- Early Math Play: Pattern Block Puzzles
Have a topic that isn’t listed above but you think would benefit your families? We can probably make it happen! Prior to each workshop, we will meet with school staff to review the workshop materials and discuss any school-specific additions and/or adjustments.
Want to bring the joy and wonder of math to your families? Fill out the form below!